we all have them

I had that dream last night as I had many other nights before, and in this dream I am being led deep within tunnels, through fields and forests. Through the night and day, rain with winds so strong I thought I wouldn't be able to make one more step forward. I went through rooms both gigantic and small, some full of people and some empty. I ran very fast sometimes and walked slowly as well, I opened windows and stepped through them then closed them and opened them again and went back through them. I opened doors and closets with hangers only, never any clothes. It was an amazing passage but as always I was alone. In the dream I feel I am connecting fully of what of this life is made of and for journeys we all have in store for us. Like me, we just don't know what they are yet or what the next day will bring. We can plan and predict, we can try and sustain some sense of future security but in reality it really isn't left up to any of us. I often wonder how life would be if we could or would know our future. I would miss all those buried treasures though..would you?

Comments

Popular Posts