Flea Market Lovin

The best on the West, west coast California that is. By far one of the best UBER BEST FLEA MARKET in the U.S.A. is the Rose Bowl Flea. Always held on the 2nd Sunday of every month, in the sunken bowl of green of Pasadena, California. 
With over 2,500 vendors, it is a main source to search for the best vintage clothing you could possibly find for your money, quantity and selection in one day. Its a one stop shop deal with diverse full stock, so bring the cash and cards.

I will always make my way through the main front gate directly into the K Section, also known as the White Section. This is where you will find the best deals period in vintage clothing first. Yes, I know it hard passing through the main gates where everything looks so pretty and the staged  "out-of-my-price-range" vendors are on the path but I make my way always to the K Section first.  BTW if its hard for you to pass you should (where blinders). Prices are almost triple near the entrance and on the antique side, but believe me their selections are no better. If money is no object then that's another story but ...I love getting a deal!  I run to the WHITE SECTION every time....see ya there and guess what ?? We are in Space #3268 (see map below)

Here is some pics of the Flea Market Adventurer and Sellers just to get your heart bumping...








 

Comments

Popular Posts