~Come what May... vintage



Hunting for summer vintage clothing is not only fun but very challenging~


             


Since finding cherished vintage pieces is already so hard to find I always  to encourage my clients to start at least 2 to 3 months before a season begins. Basically you should be shopping for summer right now or at least a month prior. Most sellers will begin selling their seasonal pieces months prior to an upcoming season so get busy because you will miss out on some good pieces and deals ! I'm seeing things fly off my racks for summer because I have such a wide variety of true vintage and high standards on condition. I have noticed that many of my buyers work for the fashion industry, some of these stores you probably shop at. Competition and availability is hard, so hit flea markets, etsy and thrift shops. Prepare for your next flea market or thrift shopping  soon..remember summer is just around the corner. xoxo
~ p.s. remember that vintage is an investment...you will never lose money as vintage goes up in value if cared for properly .

Comments

Popular Posts