I have been a purveyor of vintage clothing most of my adult life. I lived through one of the most defining eras that now preludes much of our fashion today as a culture and literally to the threads of what bound it.  Its with great satisfaction when I discover others who share the same passion for vintage clothes, especially younger than myself. An instinctual dedication to the preservation and continued collective of true vintage fills my heart and makes me smile from ear to ear. I hear their stories, read their blogs or have even watched them grow over the years to an almost iconic level in the vintage markets. Here is a wonderful video of Spanish Moss I would love to share. They have a clear directive of what they want and its all grounded on defining true vintage. I LOVE that ! Here ya go~

Comments

Popular Posts